Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Amish Country





About a month ago, Lily, mom and I went to Amish country again. It was a fun time as always. We went into this shop and they had these huge penguins and Lily was amazed. We just had to get her picture and then as I was taking her picture one of the store clerks said don't move I will be right back. When she came back she gave Lily this little stuffed penguin. Lily loved it of course and kept saying she gave it to me:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great time. I love Lily's photo with the penguins! xoxo

Britni said...

I think it's great that you take girls trips like that :)I'm glad you all had fun.The penguins are cute!

Britni said...

By the way I love that jacket...is it the one Heidi gave Lily?It's sooo cute on her:)

Jen said...

What store was it? They are so cute. I can just hear my Lilly now! "Aaahhh look how cute and tiny, smile birdie!" How are you feeling? How far are you?

Kelly said...

Sounds like so much fun... and I know Donna loves being with her family... you girls are always full of smiles.

The penguins kinda freak me out a little... but if she liked them that is all that matters!! ha ha!! I am weird I know.. ha ha