Thursday, December 20, 2007

Pregnancy Photos!!








Britni did my pregnancy photos this Sunday. They came out soooo GREAT!!!! I love all of them. I love the first one with all of our hands on my belly. It was really special to not only share this experience with Chad but with Lily as well. I can't believe in 8 short weeks we are going to have a new baby. I can't wait!!! Thanks Britni for capturing a memory that I will never forget!!!!

7 comments:

Britni said...

I'm so happy you like them :) Lily did such a wonderful job.I can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew!I am so excited for you guys.xoxoxo
Love you

Kelly said...

THESE ARE AWESOME.... I LOVE LILY IN THEM TOO. BRIT DID A GREAT JOB. WHAT A GREAT WAY TO CAPTURE THE MOMENT AS WE KNOW, IT GOES BY WAY TOO FAST.

Anonymous said...

I love all the photos...Brit did a beautiful job capturing your happiness! Dad and I can't wait to meet our new grandchild. Love Mom

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

These are great pictures. I am so glad you had pregnancy photos done. I love the first one too.

Allison said...

I love the photos! I wish I would have had some done. Maybe next time ;) I'm glad you guys waited to find out the gender. It makes "labor day" so much more exciting, I think. Can't wait to see the baby!

Kelly said...

WE NEED SOME LINCOLN PICS!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.