








Christmas morning was a lot of fun this year. Lily was sooo excited and well Lincoln was cute as well, it was special because it was his first Christmas. I think Chad and I enjoyed it just as much as they did. Each year is just going to get better and better. As I'm sure Lily thinks she got the best presents but I know that I'm the one who has the best gifts of all.....my little family!!!!
2 comments:
I love the jammies you picked out for them! and your Mom had told me about that ironing board you snuck back into the store to get :) It's sooo cute! :) I agree that it gets better & better each year!
I saw your comment on Brits page about Lilly cold and using vicks. It works with coughing of any stage, with or without fevers!! Its so weird but so cool!!
Post a Comment