

This is what happens when you let a little boy eat a chocolate chip cookie!!! After I pick the kids up from the sitters they usually get a snack when we get home. Lily insisted on having one chocolate chip cookie a piece so I set Linc in his chair and gave them both a cookie. I was in the kitchen doing some dishes when Lily came in and said Mom we are done. I said is your brother done too and she said yes but you need to clean him up because he has chocolate all over. I didn't expect to find this though when I peeked around the corner. He was a mess. I guess that's an indication of a good chocolate chip cookie!!!!
3 comments:
haha! I didn't see these on here! Sometimes I bet that is what I look like when I'm done eating a chocolatechip cookie too!
I think Lincoln really enjoyed his chocolate chip cookie! xoxo
I think Lincoln really enjoyed his chocolate chip cookie! xoxo
Post a Comment