





“I’m having a Tea Party, it’s just for fun!
So, Dahling, if you can make it…
I would love for you to come.
Just throw on a frilly dress
And gobs of jewelry galore.
We’ll have snacks, play games
And so much more!!
I’d like to know you better,
And for you to know me…
So, have your Mom call my Mom
And we’ll do Tea!”
*Don’t forget to wear your best dress!!!
I decided to throw a little tea party for Lily and her friends. The above saying was on the invitation that we sent out. It was so much fun. We had four 3 year olds, one 2 year old, and one 1 year old for a total of 6 young ladies. I made mini cupcakes, bunny cookies and chocolate covered strawberries. We served pink lemonade as our tea and made paper lilies with our hands afterwards. The girls had a ball and chuckled as I walked around the table and said "Tea Mademoiselle" Each girl was very polite and said please and thank you. Lily even showed the girls how to drink with your pinky up. To say the least it was a ball!!!
4 comments:
We had lots of fun! I still need to get those pictures to you sorry!
Those chocolate covered strawberries were sooo good :)
Such a fun and cute idea. I'm sure all of the girls loved getting dressed up for such a fun occassion.
(I sent those pics to you Christy) :)
It was so much fun....everyone looked so cute all dresses up. Thanks for letting me be a part of the tea party! xoxo
Post a Comment