Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Lily's 4th Birthday!!!






I know I haven't posted in a long time but today was too special of a day not to post some pictures. Today was Lily's 4th Birthday. I can't believe my baby is 4!!! I know I say this every year but next year she'll be 5, wow time flies. Even though time seems to go so fast I look back at these past 4 years and watching Lily grow up has been the best four years of my life. She has become such a sweet little girl. Everyday is a new adventure. It cracks me up of the things she says and I look at her with amazement and wonder where did my baby go. Today started off with Lily getting up and opening her presents. We got her a new bike with helmet and knee pads and some new dress up clothes. She loved it all and has been dressing up all day. She did great on her new bike and rode it around the block. Then her and I went to Tim Hortons for a bagel and then off to preschool. She brought a treat to preschool which are the ice cream cookies I posted. Her and I made those the day before. I guess they were a hit at preschool. The kids sang to her and she loved it. Next after I picked her up I told her that she was going to have 2 little lunch guests. She was asking me all kinds of questions, like are these 2 girls sisters. Seriously is she 4 or 10???? Then she said do these girls have brown hair. Of course my answer to all questions was I don't know. Finally, she says well if they are sisters and have brown hair it is either Ava and Ember or Maddy and Emma. See what I mean about being amazed how does a four year old put this together??? When we got home she looked out the window until she saw a car pull in the driveway and then she screamed, "Mom you goof it is Ava and Ember." Finally, supper came and we allowed Lily to pick her place and of all places she chose BW3's, of course Daddy was very excited. When we came home we sang happy birthday to her and she got a big huge cookie. It was a great day!!!!! Lily's party is next weekend and she can't wait for it, neither can I, I love throwing parties!!! So I suppose I'll have to post some more pictures next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lily! Looks like you had a great day! I can't wait to see you this week! WE will have a party at Grandma & Grandpa's. xoxo

Britni said...

Happy Birthday Lily! Thanks for including us in your special day. You are getting so big! Your new bike is so beautiful!

Kelly said...

Sounds like Lily had a very exciting birthday. I love your story... very well told. I love her new bike too!! Happy BIrthday Lily!