
Last Sunday Brit did my pregnancy photos and as always she did a great job. I love all of them. I've gotten pictures taken when I've been pregnant with all of my kids but I love my pregnancy photos even more when the kids are in them. Sharing this pregnancy with them as well as Chad has been so great. Lily and Linc have been looking forward to meeting their new sister as much as Chad and I. Lily and Linc are always kissing or rubbing my belly. Lincoln can't say Lydia so he calls her La la and talks to her all the time. Only 6 more weeks, we just scheduled my c-section for March 4. We can't wait to welcome Lydia to our family!!!
4 comments:
I'm glad to be able to capture special times like these! I can't wait to meet my niece :D
Such a special collage! Love the way it was done.
I love the collage!! xoxo
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them all! Are you sad that this is your last baby? I just have always enjoyed Donna anticipating the arrival of another grandchild. Enjoy these last few weeks. You look great in the pics...pregnancy suits you well!
Post a Comment