So I'm way behind on posting because as most of you know I had to get a thyroidectomy a couple of weeks ago. I'm fully recovered and feel pretty good so I thought I would catch up on blogging. These are some photos of my birthday which was way back on June 11th. My parents came down to celebrate with us. Mom brought me a cake and the kids helped her decorate it. They also planted me some flowers in a pot Mom and Dad got me. Chad bought a card for the kids to give to me that sang celebrate good times come on, that Lincoln would not stop opening over and over again. They gave me some money to buy what I wanted so Mom and I went country store shopping and I bought some things for the house. It was a nice weekend. Oh yeah and Chad and the kids took us all out to my favorite resturaunt La Fogata.
Tuesday, July 06, 2010
My Birthday
So I'm way behind on posting because as most of you know I had to get a thyroidectomy a couple of weeks ago. I'm fully recovered and feel pretty good so I thought I would catch up on blogging. These are some photos of my birthday which was way back on June 11th. My parents came down to celebrate with us. Mom brought me a cake and the kids helped her decorate it. They also planted me some flowers in a pot Mom and Dad got me. Chad bought a card for the kids to give to me that sang celebrate good times come on, that Lincoln would not stop opening over and over again. They gave me some money to buy what I wanted so Mom and I went country store shopping and I bought some things for the house. It was a nice weekend. Oh yeah and Chad and the kids took us all out to my favorite resturaunt La Fogata.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love La Fogata too.....yum! I'm glad you had a nice Birthday. I wish we could have celebrated with you guys. You have been through a lot but have done an amazing job of juggling it all. You are one strong Mama!
Post a Comment