
My baby girl turns one tomorrow. I still can't believe it. It's been such a wonderful year having Lydia come into our lives. She has made our family complete. It seems like yesterday that I was getting ready to have her. It's amazing how fast life passes. Lydia is a very happy go lucky little girl. She is always smiling and loves to be around her sister and brother. She just recently began taking baths with Lily and Linc and she loves the time with them. She splashes and squeels with delight. I'm enjoying savoring every moment of her. Seven years ago Chad and I joined our lives together. Shortly after that we decided to expand our family. First came Miss Lily, man how our lives changed once she came along. Our world revolved around her and we loved it. We then realized that we had so much more love to give and so came our little man Lincoln. What a welcome change that was from 3 to 4. Finally, we decided to expand just one more time and that's when we got our precious Lydia. This journey seems bitter sweet because even though I'm so excited to continue this wonderful life with Chad and my three kiddos I'm sad that the baby part of it all is fading away. I will remember one thing though even though kids have to grow up they will always be Mommy's babies!!!! Happy Birthday Lydia Rose, Thanks for allowing me to be your Mommy.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday my sweet little Lydia Rose! Grandma and Grandpa love you so much!xoxo
Happy Birthday Lydia!! I can't believe she is one already! Time flies!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lydia!!!! I can't believe it's a year already!!
Post a Comment