Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Our 3rd Anniversary!!!!
Today Chad and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversay. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and a beautiful little girl. Life is good!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't ask for a better life. Chad is such a fantastic husband and a great Daddy. There isn't anything that he wouldn't do for Lily and I. I don't know what I ever did to deserve such a wonderful little family. I thank God everyday that Chad chose me out of all the women in the world to spend his life with. I love you Chady!!!!!!!!!! Tonight Chad fixed me supper. We had steak, broccolli and rolls. He also bought a bottle of wine to toast our anniversary. He said that this was his attempt to be romantic. Besides that he got me a card that read, To the one who has seen me on the toliet and loves me anyways:) Talk about romantic:) It was too funny, I just laughed and laughed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! We love you!
I love the card...hilarious!! But so true... why do our husbands insist on us seeing them on the toilet... Aaron calls it his office...ha ah!!
Happy Anniversary you guys!
kelly tussing
Happy Anniversary! Hope you enjoyed your day together. Funny card.
Post a Comment