Tonight we went to the zoo with our friends Chris, Stacey, and Sarah. They had a beautiful display of Christmas lights. It was such a nice night to go too, it wasn't too cold. The girls had fun and we did as well. As you can see the girls were all bundled up in the winter coats. We went around 5:00 right when it started to get dark. I was thinking that since it was Sunday it might not be as packed but it was!!! I guess everyone had the same idea as us, it was so nice out what better time to take the little ones to the zoo to see the lights. All the animals were put away of course but just seeing the lights was a lot of fun. I kept saying Ooooh, Lily look at the lights, pretty. Then Lily started saying ooooh:) It was cute.




3 comments:
It was a beautiful night to see the lights at the Zoo. It looks like you had a great time. Love Maw maw
Looks like you guys had a great time at the zoo and what a beautiful night to go!!! See you soon. Love and kisses...
It looks like fun,I don't know if we'll be getting over there though,theres just too much going on.I beth the girls loved it :)
Love,Brit
Post a Comment