Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm back

Well, I haven't had a chance to post in a while. As most of you know our family is going through a rough time right now. We just found out that my Dad has cancer. He has undergone a long and grueling surgery and is now on the road to recovery. I still can't believe that this is happening. Dad is such an important part of our family and it is devastating to see him go through all of this. But he is strong, and our family is strong. I have faith that Dad will beat this horrible disease. We are all on your side Dad. We love you very much!!! Please keep my Dad and our family in your thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

In our prayers for sure. Keep good faith and a positive attitude. it is half the battle. God Bless you all!

Britni said...

I know a ton of people are praying for your Dads recovery right now.I can't believe all of this has happened either but we'll get through this.love you,
Brit

Grandma Squeeze said...

You guys have been in our thoughts and prayers since day 1 Christy. You know you guys can call me and Larry for anything at anytime!! Love you all..