
Here is Lily lounging on her Elmo sofa bed that her Pa Pa and Maw Maw H. got her. She loves it:) As you can see Lily is taking a bottle before bed but not any longer. We finally got rid of all the bottles. Yeah!!!!!!!!!! She was doing really well, just taking one bottle at night time but when we went down to my parents house this past weekend we forgot her bottle so she went two days without it. When we got home she asked for it once but I got her a sippy cup of milk instead. So I think we really are done with it. Tonight before bed she said Milk, so I got her another sippy of milk and she drank it and said night night.
2 comments:
What a comfy couch Lily :)
We are so glad you like your Elmo couch!! I will have to take a nap with you Lil!!! Hugs and kisses
Post a Comment