Monday, July 02, 2007

Girls Weekend



Well this past weekend Lily, my mom, and I went to Amish Country. We had a lot of fun and shopped until we dropped!!!!!!!!! We had such good food too. We had so much fun. Can't wait to do it again!!!!!! This is a picture of Lily in an Amish bonnet:) It was funny because when you asked Lily where we were going she would say Lily see Amish:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did have a great week-end. Lily would say girl power! She also started calling me Grandma instead of Maw Maw. She loved the amish buggies & horses. She wanted to see more!I can't wait to do it again maybe in October! xoxo

Britni said...

What a cute bonnet Lily!You would make a very cute Amish toddler!haha

Grandma Squeeze said...

What a cute amish girl you would make!!! I'll bet you and Mommy and Grandma V. had a ball!!! Love you all........

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

What fun, I really need to make a day of it for us.