Thursday, July 12, 2007

Our Little Fish!!!!!






Well our pool is up and running and Lily can't stay out of it!!!! She loves swimming. She is doing soooo well, I got her a swim vest and some swimmies for her arms and she does great!!!! She doesn't like it if Chad or I hold on to her in the pool now. She says, I do it:) She was soooo proud of herself today for swimming all over the pool that when Chad came home she had to show him.

4 comments:

Britni said...

The pool looks great,we can't wait to come swimming :)Good job Lily!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Lily...Look at you swim like Grandpa's goldfish! xoxo

Grandma Squeeze said...

Look at the little fish!!! You sure like to swim and we sure had a good time at Grace and Clare's today!!! At least Grandma sure enjoyed swimming with all of you!!! Thanks for the great day!!! Hugs and kisses

Allison said...

What a big girl! She looks so cute in her floaties with her proud grin! I wish we had a pool :P You'd think we would since we're in Texas, but the water would just get so hot it wouldn't even be worth having it (or at least that's what I keep telling myself).