Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Last day of Dance






Monday was Lily and Maddy's last day of dance. They had so much fun the past couple of weeks. The moms actually got to watch them for the last 15 minutes of class. It was so fun and cute!!! I was smiling from ear to ear!!! I was so proud of how well she did. We will probably go back it starts in the fall but goes all the way to May. For a 3 year old I think that is a little much so I think we will go back in the spring time and then they will have a recital in May. I really just want to see her in a recital all dressed up. So cute!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I remember when my little girl went to dance classes! Grandma can't wait to see her in a recital! xoxo

Britni said...

Very cute! I've been wanting to get Ava into ballet too. I was waiting since most classes want them to be 3 and up. I think it's for potty training purposes though so I think Ava will be fine. She loved her gymnastics class last year but this is so girlie & right up her alley. I love all the pictures!