




Last Tuesday Chad took the day off and we went to the zoo. We had a lot of fun. The kids got to ride the carousel and Lily got to touch some animals. Yes that is a snake she is touching. I asked her if she wanted to touch it and to my surprise she said yes. She went back again to touch it too because she said it was soft:) She also got to touch a starfish and something else that had long prickers on it.
2 comments:
Gross!! Lily you are very brave!! Looks like you and Linc had a good time on the Merry go Round.
I can't believe Lily sat in the stink flower! I bet her butt really smelled after that,lol!
Good job petting the snake Lily!! Ava loves reptiles & some bugs....but if a spider crawls towards her she'll run the other way screaming like any of us,haha.
Post a Comment