The kids did wonderful and I had fun doing these! I sent you the Precios Parts collage tonight :)
oops I spelled that wrong...it's way too late for me to be up :)
I think I should have a copy of this photo!!! xoxo
Love this picture. Great photo for your Ohio State living room.
This is such a great shot! You guys look so happy :) Gotta love the Buckeyes!!
They look nothing like you Chad..ha haJerry & Family
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The kids did wonderful and I had fun doing these! I sent you the Precios Parts collage tonight :)
oops I spelled that wrong...it's way too late for me to be up :)
I think I should have a copy of this photo!!! xoxo
Love this picture. Great photo for your Ohio State living room.
This is such a great shot! You guys look so happy :) Gotta love the Buckeyes!!
They look nothing like you Chad..ha ha
Jerry & Family
Post a Comment