




Last weekend we met Mom and Dad in Amish Country. It was a lot of fun but we didn't get to shop that long because the shops close to early and it is hard to get around to places with two kids. Luckily Lincoln feel asleep back at the hotel so I left him there with Chad and Dad. Eventhough we didn't shop for that long I managed to spend all my money and then some:) The kids had fun later that night in the pool. Lily is like a little fish and Lincoln loved it as well. He was kicking his feet like crazy. Lily finally is brave enough to float on her back. We had a great time.
3 comments:
That sounds like fun! I bet the kids loved swimming :)
Dad and I had a great time...thanks for sharing your week-end with us!!! xoxo
I bet that was a nice get a way!
Post a Comment