This year I decided to take Lily to Sears to get her dance pictures taken instead of doing it at her dance studio. They are so much cheaper and I think they turned out even cuter the last year!!!
4 comments:
Grandma VH
said...
They all turned out so cute!! I can't wait for her recital! xoxo
Very cute pics! I think I might do some of Ava myself. We'll see how the dance picture turns out...I'm kind of busy, lol. Lily looks beautiful! She looks so much older in that one pose on the ground! Good luck next week, I'll be thinking of you. xoxoxo
4 comments:
They all turned out so cute!! I can't wait for her recital! xoxo
Very cute pics! I think I might do some of Ava myself. We'll see how the dance picture turns out...I'm kind of busy, lol. Lily looks beautiful! She looks so much older in that one pose on the ground! Good luck next week, I'll be thinking of you. xoxoxo
Oh my she is soooooo adorable!!! Those pictures turned out GREAT!!
She is so stinkin' cute! I love the purple!
Post a Comment