Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Random pictures






Here are some random pictures I was taking the other day. I want to get Lydia's birth announcments out and was trying to get the perfect picture. I got one of course but I won't post that one so everyone can see if for the first time when they get it in the mail. I can't believe this is my last week at home. The crying and the moodiness for me has already begun. I keep trying to tell myself though that it's only for 5 weeks and then the summer. I'm sure I won't be thinking that next Monday night though when I'm getting ready to return to work on Tuesday. Think of me next Tuesday, it's going to be a hard day!!!!!

5 comments:

mom said...

I know how you are feeling sweetie!Its so hard leaving your kids with a sitter. It's only for five weeks and that will go fast. I'm always here if you need to talk. Love, Mom

Kelly said...

Christy...it is hard, but so nice that you have summers off.... get through each day and then you'll be counting down the days through the summer... ha ha!

Haley Elizabeth said...

Aww, I can't imagine how you feel. Just think you are doing this for your children. It's wonderful you are a teacher and have only 5 weeks! Then you get the whole summer! That is defintely something to look forward to. :)

Britni said...

I would be feeling the same, I can't imagine. I think it's great that you have summers off though. Having all the time off that you have so far has been great for nursing too...only a month & then you'll be back home with them...and we can plan fun things to do together with our kids...all 6 of them, lol.

Britni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.