Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day




I had a great Mother's Day. The kids and Chad woke me up with cards and then Chad said I bought a project for them to do but I wasn't brave enough to do it on my own with them. When we were over at Mark and Britni's for Ember's b-day party Chad had spotted Ava, Ember, and Evan's footprints framed and hanging on the wall so he got all the supplies to frame my little kiddos footprints. I thought that was sweet. It turned out pretty good except Lincoln's one foot looks bigger than the other because when he stepped on the paper he moved his one foot back and forth. Thanks Chady for the wonderful present. Being a mom has been the best adventure of my life. My three kids have brought nothing but joy to my life and I just feel blessed to have somone call me mom. My biggest and best accomplishment in the world has been becoming a mother. I look forward to everyday because of them, they make me want to be a better me. Hope all the mother's out there had a wonderful mother's day!!!

4 comments:

Britni said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! Love the foot prints! I made Mark's back on Valentines Day and underestimated the size of my kids feet so we made a foot "collage" lol. It's fun to have to compare as they grow...especially with Evan & Lydia growing sooo fast!!

Mom VH said...

Love the footprints! Being a Mom is a wonderful experience!! I still cherish every miinute of it!! xo

Anonymous said...

I need a copy of your Mothers day photo please! xoxo

Haley Elizabeth said...

Your brother come with good idea's! haha. I agree being a mother is the best thing ever. Congrats!