I took Thursday off to hang with the kids. It was so nice out we decided to go get lunch and have a picnic in the park. We stayed there for 3 hours, we ate, played, and took a long walk. After we left the park we went to Rita's for custard and italian ice. We had a wonderful day. The little park we went didn't have anyone else there which for me was nice since I got to sit on the bench and nurse Lydia in private but I'm sure Lily would have liked it more if there were some kids to play with besides her brother. She did say that she had lots of fun though and so did I. I can't wait for school to be out so we can have adventures like this all the time.
Saturday, May 08, 2010
Thursday at the Park
I took Thursday off to hang with the kids. It was so nice out we decided to go get lunch and have a picnic in the park. We stayed there for 3 hours, we ate, played, and took a long walk. After we left the park we went to Rita's for custard and italian ice. We had a wonderful day. The little park we went didn't have anyone else there which for me was nice since I got to sit on the bench and nurse Lydia in private but I'm sure Lily would have liked it more if there were some kids to play with besides her brother. She did say that she had lots of fun though and so did I. I can't wait for school to be out so we can have adventures like this all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was a beautiful day to go to the park. It looks like everyone had a great time! xoxo
We'll meet you anytime you guys want :) Lily gets brought up at least once a day by the girls in our household, lol. :) Glad you got to spend such a beautiful day the park with the kids!
Lily's legs look so long! I love Lydia chillin in her seat!
I love how you guys have so many parks to go to. Now that we are in Ohio, we are very limited to the parks. I only know of two to go to within the area.
Post a Comment