







Britni took Lily's Birthday pictures this year. As usual Britni did a wonderful job!! All the pictures turned out so cute. Lily does a great job being photographed. I loved the outfit we picked out this year. I got those leg warmers on etsy.com. The new rage is to wear them on your arms or your legs. Lily sported both styles. Britni also took a few pictures of Lydia too because she also had leg warmers on that matched Lily's. I still can't believe that Lily is 5, she looks so grown up in her pictures.
3 comments:
Those pictures are adorable!!!! Time sure does fly. LOVE the arm and leg warmers on both girls :-)
oh my gosh! the pictures are amazing! and i don't know why but both of your kids are looking very old, so very beautiful and handsome! i have noticed it in my children too, they are slowly loosing their baby faces! you have a beautiful family!
So adorable!! I have beautiful Grandchildren! xoxo
Post a Comment