Today was Lily's first day of Kindergarten. She looked so cute. Chad hugged her this morning before we left and said have a good day Lily you'll do great and then turned around to me crying and hugged me and said have a good day Mommy you'll do great too. Ha ha It maybe a little silly but I think every mom is there to vouge for me in saying that it's hard when your baby's grow up. I dropped Lily off this morning and hugged and kissed her goodbye. I cried like a baby when I got into my car. Chad and I both picked her up today and she was excited about her day. She loved her homework tonight which with years I'm sure will change:) She has to read every night for 20 minutes. She gets to pick out two books from her teacher every day to bring home to read. She enjoyed every moment of it and was smiling from ear to ear when she sounded out the word and got it. Lincoln enjoyed reading along too and thought he was big stuff just like big sis.
Monday, August 30, 2010
Lily's first Day of School
Today was Lily's first day of Kindergarten. She looked so cute. Chad hugged her this morning before we left and said have a good day Lily you'll do great and then turned around to me crying and hugged me and said have a good day Mommy you'll do great too. Ha ha It maybe a little silly but I think every mom is there to vouge for me in saying that it's hard when your baby's grow up. I dropped Lily off this morning and hugged and kissed her goodbye. I cried like a baby when I got into my car. Chad and I both picked her up today and she was excited about her day. She loved her homework tonight which with years I'm sure will change:) She has to read every night for 20 minutes. She gets to pick out two books from her teacher every day to bring home to read. She enjoyed every moment of it and was smiling from ear to ear when she sounded out the word and got it. Lincoln enjoyed reading along too and thought he was big stuff just like big sis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aww, I had no idea that Lily was going to Kindergarden this year!! I can't believe she's old enough to. I would of lost it to. I think I'm going to lose it b/c Haley is going to preschool for the first time on Sept 8th!! Good luck mama!
don't worry i was crying my eyes out today when i dropped off Paige for preschool!
She looks so grown up and adorable too!
Hope Lily had a great 1st day!!! She looked so cute!!! xoxoxox
Post a Comment