Friday, October 01, 2010

Lydia Rose


Lydia had her 6 month checkup on September 11th. Everything was just great with her. She was 19 pounds 5 ounces and was 28.5 inches long. I think she is going to be quite tall she was in the 99% for height and 93% for weight. Lily was only 26.5 inches tall at 6 months. She sprouted her first little tooth about 2 weeks ago and it is still pushing it's way through. She is growing fast and has developed her own little personality. She's a very happy little girl and smiles all the time. She is quite fond of her brother and sister as they are always doing silly things to make her laugh. She is getting quite strong and I bet in the next couple of weeks she will be sitting up on her own. We have enjoyed every moment of watching her grow and can't remember life without her here. She has certainly completed our family!!

1 comment:

Grandma VH said...

She is so sweet! I love her smile. I can't wait to give her lots of hugs and kisses when we go on our Amish week-end!