Last Saturday November 6 I took Lily to the Selena Gomez concert. My mom came with us too. This was not only Lily's first concert but Grandma Donna's first concert as well. I had bought these tickets for Lily's birthday and the concert was suppose to be in late July but Selena got sick and the concert was postponed. I kept this secret from Lily until then. It was hard but fun. We started the night off at Applebee's with appitizers and then off to the concert. Little did I know Selena Gomez has a huge population fan base here because it took us over an hour on the highway to get to the concert which should have taken us 20 minutes. It was a fun time until the end and I think Lily was just to tired. Lily got a shirt that I stood in line to get about an hour or so and of course all they had was a youth M which is huge on her but oh well she'll grow into it.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Selena Gomez concert
Last Saturday November 6 I took Lily to the Selena Gomez concert. My mom came with us too. This was not only Lily's first concert but Grandma Donna's first concert as well. I had bought these tickets for Lily's birthday and the concert was suppose to be in late July but Selena got sick and the concert was postponed. I kept this secret from Lily until then. It was hard but fun. We started the night off at Applebee's with appitizers and then off to the concert. Little did I know Selena Gomez has a huge population fan base here because it took us over an hour on the highway to get to the concert which should have taken us 20 minutes. It was a fun time until the end and I think Lily was just to tired. Lily got a shirt that I stood in line to get about an hour or so and of course all they had was a youth M which is huge on her but oh well she'll grow into it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had a great time!! Thanks for letting me go with you! xoxo
Post a Comment