This is a picture of Lily and her good friend Kylie. Lily became quick friends with Kylie after we moved in last year. They played great with one another and had so much fun together. Well Lily is sad because her good friend moved away a couple of weeks ago. Kylie came over the day they were moving and spent the whole day with us. I'm bummed that they had to move because they were such a wonderful family. Kylie and her family will be missed but we have promised to stay in touch.
2 comments:
That's too bad...I unfortunately know how hard it is to say goodbye to best friends....I had to do this several times in my childhood and it was sooo hard :( What always helped me was keeping in touch by sending mail to each other....little notes, stickers...things like that to stay in touch. Kids love getting mail :)
So sorry lily! But you can still keep in touch...call, write or have her over for a sleep over real soon! xoxo
Post a Comment