I can’t believe that Christmas is just around the corner and Christmas cards are to be sent. Christmas comes up so quickly and with three children finding the time to do everything for the holidays is very challenging.
Every year before we had kids I would have some boring card that everyone else seemed to have. Going to photo cards are a great way to make your card unique. I've ordered from Shutterfly for other photo cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery and photo books http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books Why it didn't occur to me to do this at Christmas time I'm not sure. This year I will be using Shutterfly! Shutterfly makes the process of making cards so easy with their great designs and easy process for making these cards. Lets face it with 3 children I hardly have enough time to send cards let alone write them out. Shutterfly makes it easy for me and the quality of the cards are great.
I was quite impressed with all the options for cards for this Christmas season http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery You can choose from flat stationary cards, folded greeting cards, and flat photo cards! They also have cards that support a cause which is a great option too. There are so many different options but I particularly liked the snowflake wishes noir card.
Right now, Shutterfly is offering up to 30 percent off all holiday cards.
If you are a Blogger you can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly: http://bit.ly/sfly2010
http://www.shutterfly.com/
http://www.facebook.com/shutterfly
http://www.twitter.com/shutterfly
No comments:
Post a Comment