Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Pretty in Pink


Lily and I went over to Britni and Ava's house today and Aunt Britni helped me make a website for Lily. I think she might have created a monster in me because I know I'm going to be obsessed with this. Here are some on Lily's recent photos. She is now 6 months old and weighs 18lbs 6oz. She is 26 1/2 inches long. She is growing soooo fast. Everyday brings something new. I absolutely love it. She is such a sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Britni said...

I'm obsessed too..haha,isn't it great!
I LOVE taking pictures of Ava and I haven't been able to delete on yet....they are all cute! Lily takes great pictures too...what photogenic babies!!
Love, Brit

Grandma Squeeze said...

The pictures were great. The girls are both adoreable!!! Love and kisses... Grandma Squeeze

Grandma Squeeze said...

Lily, Grandma loves the pictures!!! You are so CUTE!!!! Love and kisses!!! Grandma and Grandpa

Grandma Squeeze said...

Where are NEW pictures?? I thought sure I would get on tonight and see some new ones!!! But I loved looking at the same ones again too!!! As long as I get to see Lily I do not care which ones they are!!! I love you !! Grandma Squeeze