Here are the pics from Lilyanna's photo session today. I'm obsessed, but she is sooo cute. I can't resist taking pictures of that sweet little face!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lily, Grandma can not get enough photos of you! Tell mommy to keep the photo sessions coming! You are so adorable I want to hug & kiss you! Love Grandma & Grandpa
Hi Little Chad!!!! Do I need to say anymore???? I think I will start calling you Chadweena!!! Just kidding...but you look so much like your Daddy!!! Keep sending the pics..we love them!!! Love You all!!!
2 comments:
Lily,
Grandma can not get enough photos of you! Tell mommy to keep the photo sessions coming! You are so adorable I want to hug & kiss you! Love Grandma & Grandpa
Hi Little Chad!!!! Do I need to say anymore???? I think I will start calling you Chadweena!!! Just kidding...but you look so much like your Daddy!!! Keep sending the pics..we love them!!! Love You all!!!
Post a Comment