Chad and Christy, It appears you have a little model on your hands. I can see Lily will be a "high maintenance" girl! Hahahaha Keep the pictures coming as we like to check in daily. Love, Great Aunt Linda and Great Uncle Dan
Lilylou, I can not believe you leave that hat on....such a ham!!!! You look like you are going to be a model!!! Love the oufit!!! Love and Kisses, Grandma and Grandpa H
3 comments:
Lily is pretty in Pink! I love the hat. xoxo Grandma
Chad and Christy, It appears you have a little model on your hands. I can see Lily will be a "high maintenance" girl! Hahahaha Keep the pictures coming as we like to check in daily.
Love, Great Aunt Linda and Great Uncle Dan
Lilylou, I can not believe you leave that hat on....such a ham!!!! You look like you are going to be a model!!! Love the oufit!!! Love and Kisses, Grandma and Grandpa H
Post a Comment