







Well Lily and I had a fun filled girls day. We went to the zoo and had sooo much fun. Lily got to pick something out in the gift shop and she picked out a hat which was good because she doesn't need anymore stuffed animals:) Then after the zoo we went out to lunch. When we got home we watered the flowers, cleaned the house and then ran some errands. Of course, after our errands we went and got ice cream. It was yummy!!! We had a wonderful day together!!! We missed Daddy of course, but sometimes a mother and a daughter just need some time together:) I cherish every moment of it!!! Tomorrow we are going to go to a pool and go swimming, it should be loads of fun:)
6 comments:
Ahhh, I love the goats. She actually combed them? Great job Lilly. xoxo
What a beautiful Day to go to the Zoo! It looks like you had a great time! xoxo
How cute!I can't wait to go to the zoo....maybe towards the end of the summer we'll attempt that!!
I just realized in the 1st picture there's a goat hiding under the bench!haha
We love going to the zoo too! That picture with the goat under the bench needs to be printed... what a moment hahaha. Lily chose a great hat! :)
What fun!! I cannot wait till I get to come down and go to the zoo with you Lilly!! Grandma loves to go to the zoo!!! Hugs and kisses!!!
Post a Comment