
Today Lily and I went to a pool near our house. It was fun, but a little disappointing. The kiddie pool wasn't very clean so Lily and I spent most of our time in the 2ft. pool. She had fun and splashed around. I twirled her around and she screamed. At first I thought she was scared our didn't like it but then she said MORE MOMMY MORE!!!! I guess that's what girls do scream when they are having fun:) In the process of twirling Lily around and around I hurt my back. Seriously, I'm turning 30 tomorrow and I'm already feeling the effects of getting old:) I told Chad my goodness at least my back could have waited until tomorrow to hurt when I actually turned 30:) Technically now I'm still in my 20's:)
4 comments:
I understand your pain. I have had back problems since an accident and its scary when you start to feel things from bending wrong. I will probabl be a mess when I turn 30. It just seems so official. Maybe next time you'll have to pick a different outdoor pool.
Lily...you look very cute in your bikini! Sorry Mommy hurt her back! Give her a big Birthday kiss from Maw Maw! xoxo
Happy Birthday!Sorry I didn't get to call you!We traveled home from my parents today.Hope you had fun!!Love you!
30 is not old!
Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great time! 30 really isn't old. I think it feels like a big deal to people who don't think they've accomplished what they had wanted to. You've got a wonderful family and a home so hopefully it just felt like a good birthday for you.
It seems like everyone's birthday is in June... yours, Beth's, Brit's, mine. I'm going to be 26 on Monday. La dee flippin' da :P Birthdays are so much more fun when you're a kid.
Post a Comment