Friday, June 08, 2007

Lily and Mommy in their camos!!!!



Today Lily came to school with me and we wore our camos. I must say we both looked very cute. Tonight Chad took a picture of us in our camos. I just love them!!!! I especially love the picture that Lily has her arm around me. I just love her!!!!! This weekend we plan on having a girls weekend because Chad is going home to play golf with his dad. It should be a fun filled weekend:)

6 comments:

Britni said...

Aww,you guys look so cute :)Thats fun that Lily got to go with you to school!

Allison said...

You do look adorable! :D Have a fun girls weekend!!

Kelly said...

Adorable!! You guys are going to best of friends, just like you and your momma!!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Very cute and stylish. How fun for her to come to work with you. Did she get any overtime?

Anonymous said...

I love it! You too are so adorable in your camos! Lily...you and Mommy are best friends just like Maw Maw and Mommy! I can't wait until we have are girls week-end!xoxo

Grandma Squeeze said...

You look like twins!!!!! okay ---sort of!!!! You are both very cute in your camos but she still looks like her Daddy Christy!!! Love you all.............