Sunday, October 14, 2007

Our Ghosts!!




Last night Lily and I made some friendly ghosts for our tree. We had a lot of fun making them and it was fun to see Lily's face when we put them in our tree. Chad later told Lily that he saw her ghosts and that they were scary, she replied, no Daddy those ghosts aren't scary they are nice ghosts.:)

3 comments:

Britni said...

Very cute ghosts!
I can't wait for your Halloween party I know it will be fun like always!The girls are going to have a blast!

Anonymous said...

Good job making the ghosts! Paw Paw will be proud!!!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Very adorable. I wanted to make some this year but didn't get around to it. I was planning on using muslim and a styrofoam ball for the head. Who knows next year maybe.