
Well if you can believe it I'm 21 weeks along in this pregnancy. It seems to be going by sooo fast. Last friday we had our big u/s, as everyone likes to call it because you can find out the sex. Well as intended we decided to wait to find out the sex. It was great to see how big the baby is getting though. Doctor said everything looks just great. The baby was moving all over, it was awesome!!! I can't believe in 19 short weeks we will have a new addition to our family. My belly is growing and I love every minute of it!!!! It's just so amazing that I have a person growing inside my belly, life is GREAT!!!!! We have decided on two names, Linclon Todd if it is a boy and Iris Rae if it is a girl. I love both of the names soooo much. If I had to guess on the sex I would say a girl. At first I thought boy but now I'm leaning towards a girl. I'm getting alot of the same symptoms I had with Lily and the heart beat has been in the 160's now. We shall see. To us the sex is a minor detail, I suppose that is why we decide to wait. All we want is a healthy new baby.
4 comments:
Oh,I love the picture,the baby is sooo cute!I am guessing Girl!
I looked up Ember's heart rate and at 21 weeks it was 151 bpm.Ava's was around that too.(Ava's was 168 in early pregnancy and then as I got further along it went to the 150's).
I can't wait to see our new niece or nephew!!
xoxo
Love you guys
I love seeing the ultrasound picture! I can't wait to meet our new grandchild! We are so happy for all of you! xoxo
Christy & Chad!! Wow!! I love the picture, what a great profile of your little one growing inside. I am still saying Boy. I am so happy to hear that you are doing well!! Wow, almost there!! I can't wait to see this little one, I always thought Lily looked like a cabbage patch kid as a toddler... cute round faces!! God Bless!!
This is a great picture of your little one. I am so glad all is going well and that you have found names that you both like. I agree a healthy child is the best we can ask for but I don't think I could wait. I am too impatient and need everything planned as much as possible.
Post a Comment