Saturday, October 13, 2007

First OSU game!!!




Okay so I know that OSU just played and won their 7th game this weekend and I'm just know posting pics from the first game. I just have been very busy. Working full time isn't bad but it leaves me very little extra time. The extra time that I do have I spend with Chad and Lily and then it is time for bed and believe me when bed time gets here I'm ready for it:) I have also been taking a class on Monday nights until 7:30, so Monday's are a long day!!!! I will try to get better about posting, I know all of you have missed seeing Lily:)

4 comments:

Britni said...

I'm glad you finally posted,geesh!haha j/k.We did miss seeing pictures though!

Anonymous said...

Go Buckeyes!

Kelly said...

Welcome back Lily, Christy & Chad!! I almost gave up on checking!! Always happy to see your little girls smiling face!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Yes, we missed you Lily! It must be tough working, taking classes, being pregnant and taking care of the house and Lily. Hang in there though it will be sooner then later and then your hands will be full with two!