Looks like fun!I bet Ava would LOVE having her face painted!!
What a fun day. I love the pumpkin on your face. Next time you can take Ava with you so she can get her face painted too!
She is growing up so fast!! Her face has changed.. now I think she is taking more after mommy!
This is such a great way to spend a fall day! Ours doesn't have as much to do but we love it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like fun!I bet Ava would LOVE having her face painted!!
What a fun day. I love the pumpkin on your face. Next time you can take Ava with you so she can get her face painted too!
She is growing up so fast!! Her face has changed.. now I think she is taking more after mommy!
This is such a great way to spend a fall day! Ours doesn't have as much to do but we love it!
Post a Comment