



We have been working on Lily's new room. It is now all done and Lily has been sleeping in their for about a week now. She loves and gets very excited to sleep in her new big girl bed. She has been doing very well and only gets up maybe once a night and calls for me. I think she is just still getting use to being in a new room. She sometimes wants me to lay down with her which I was doing but last night I decided not to do that because here in a couple of months I'm afraid I won't be able to fit into her bed with her:) The baby will be in Lily's old room. She is now beginning to understand that her old room is no longer hers. Last night she fell out of bed for the first time and when I went running into her room she was just laying there looking at me. I thought I better act like it was funny or she was going to cry. She began laughing and crawled right back into bed. I had so much fun decorating Lily's room because I didn't get a chance to make a girly room before since we didn't know if Lily was a boy or girl.
8 comments:
It's very cute!I love sage & purple together.I am looking forward to setting up Ava & Ember's room when the time comes.
This is sooo cute Christy! You did a wonderful job... and she does look like she loves it! Now on to a nursery for the new baby!! Your house will be so full of love and pitter patter of 4 little feet :) I wanted to tell you but forgot, I had a dream that is was a boy (for me) and that my mother-in-law was breastfeeding him. HAHHHHHHHH!!! Your mom laughed. Thought I'd share. Have a great weekend and hope you are feeling well!
What a beautiful room! You guys did a great job :) I also adore the color choices! She looks really happy in there :D
I love her new room. I cant wait until Lilly moves upsatirs. She will have the whole place to herself, and we will paint there too. Every room in our house is painted with color, except for her current room and upstairs. I cant wait!! That purple is beautiful! How are you feeling so far?
xoxoxox
Very adorable. I have started thinking of Dylans room its like they grow out of their nurserys too fast. I think we are going to skip the toddler bed and go strait to a twin bed also. I think we will have to get a railing though. Dylan moves around way too much. I was thinking vintage airplanes. Any ideas anyone?
Lily...Grandma loves your new room! Mommy & Daddy did a great job! Thanks for letting me help Mommy get it ready for you! The colors look great together. xoxo
Christy....congratulations on baby
#2 !!!!!! :) Hope you are feeling great! Lily's new room is very pretty!
PS I'm guessing a BOY!!! :)))
Post a Comment