
Well it is time to tell the news. Lily is going to be a big sister!!!! We are so very excited. I'm already 13 weeks along and we have seen the baby on ultrasound 3 times. We got to see the heart beating away. Last week we also got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was the best sound ever!!!! The baby's heartrate was strong and was 140. Lily is very excited to be a big sister. She is so cute, she is obsessed with my belly. Needless to say yes I have a belly already for those of you who haven't seen me in awhile. Second babies just pop right out:) Lily always crawls up on the couch beside me and rubs my belly and says "Hi baby" then she always has to kiss my belly. It is the greatest thing, she's going to be such a wonderful big sister. I just can't wait to see her with the new baby. She loves to be around Ember and is always touching and kissing her:) I'm due February 21st but since I will once again be having a c-section doctor's say that I will probably go a week before that. That will put us on Valentines Day. That is my Dad's birthday:) We can't wait. We will not be finding out the sex because Chad and I don't care what we have. All we ask for is a healthy baby.
9 comments:
I will be the 1st to post Congratulations!!!!
We are so happy for you guys!Anytime you need some help or just want to drop Lily of for a couple hours to play feel free.I know how rough it can be,especially towards the end!
I know Lily will be a great big sister!I always tell Ava it's a very important job.I always have looked up to my sister and she is one of my Best Friends :)
I wish you a happy & healthy 9 months....well 6 months,haha.Maybe you can be Santa this year ;)
CONGRATS! Wishing you and Chad a healthy pregnancy! Just think, already 3 months down, it goes by so fast. Lily will be a great big sis, and I am guessing a boy!
Best wishes and god bless!
Congratulations Christy, Chad & Lily! Dad and I are so excited for you. Our prayers have been answered! We will continue to pray for a healthy little baby! Or ten pounds or so! Hee Hee!We love you all! Mom & Dad
Congrats guys! We too wish you a very healthy quick pregnancy. And good job that you wont have to suffer through the hot summer!
Cant wait to see her...yes i'm guessing a girl!!
xoxoxo
Congrats!!!! We cant wait! Im soo happy for you guys. This will be fun!
Congratulations!!!!! We are so excited for you!
Congratulations! I hope you have a great and healthy pregnancy. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D YAY BABIES!!! Lily is going to be a great big sister I'm sure. And yes the 2nd kid does pop out right away! I hope you have a nice smooth pregnancy. It's so fun to not find out the gender. I'm getting really excited as we get closer and closer to delivery day. YAY!!! Congrats again :)
Congratulations! I am very excited for you all! I so miss being pregnant and can't wait to start trying sometime who knows when. Lily will be a great big sister just like Ava is! Take extra good care of yourself and enjoy every moment I hear the second pregnancy goes so so fast!
Post a Comment