Monday, August 13, 2007

Lily's birthday party!!!







We had a party for Lily on Saturday. As you can see her theme was ladybugs. I made ladybug headbands for all the kids to wear, I made ladybug cupcakes, and I made up party gifts for Lily's guest. The party gifts included a bug house and some ladybug stickers. We had a great time. Lily had so much fun playing with all of her friends!!! I must mention that when everyone sang to Lily she loved it so much that after she blew out her candle she said sing again:) So we all had to sing happy birthday again and she had to blow out her candle again too:)

4 comments:

Britni said...

Lily's party was a lot of fun :)Ava had a blast!I hope Lily liked her Dr.'s kit :)

Kelly said...

How cute is this!! What an adorable theme!! Everyone looks like they had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Great decorations! Mommy should be a party planner!

Anonymous said...

Lily knows how to PARTY!!!
I love the Ladybugs. Paris' 2 yr old party was Ladybugs, too. So cute!

And if you want to sing and blow out your candles twice...why not?
(Later in life she may think differently..:)))
Lily, I'm glad your celebrations were a blast!