Monday, August 13, 2007

Lily's 2 year picture


I took Lily to get her two year picture because I got a deal in the mail for a free picture. She really didn't do that great, she doesn't really like strangers. Next time we are getting a picture taken Aunt Ni Ni will have to do it. Maybe Lily will be better with her:) All in all though I did get a few cute shots. Here was my favorite.

3 comments:

Britni said...

It's a cute picture!
We would love to do Lily's pictures for you guys!

Kelly said...

What a cute pic! She is changing so much!! Turning into a little Christy!! Chad better watch out, and have his wallet on stand by, two girls who I am sure love to shop!

Anonymous said...

At least you got a couple good shots! Aunt Ni Ni will have to be the next photographer.