
















Last night we took Lily to see the Wiggles. Stacey, Chris, and Sarah came along with us. Lily had soooo much fun. She stood for most of the concert and danced the whole time. It was so cute. She was trying to mimic everything they were doing. If they'd clap, she'd clap, if they put their hands up in the air she would too. It was so much fun for Chad and I to watch. Chad of course wasn't looking forward to going to a show where 4 Australian guys sing and dance but once he saw how much fun Lily was having he had a great time too:) We bought Lily a Wiggles shirt which she wanted to wear as soon as we got it. It was a great night!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
That looks like fun!Ava loves the wiggles too.I don't know what I think about the new wiggle though,hehe.Ava has been copying what dance moves she sees on tv too,I love this age :)
I'm glad you guys had a nice time!I know it was so fun when we all went to see sesame street live!!Maybe next year Mark & I will bring Ava & Ember so Ember will be old enough to enjoy it too!
I guess this is what I have to look forward to :) Wiggles, Disney, Seaseme Street. What a great show, and with Lily's age, I am sure she really really enjoyed it!
Wow....Lily, what fun! I love you Wiggles shirt! xoxo
Did you do the Monkey or the tiger
Post a Comment