Sunday, August 05, 2007

The Newport Aquarium
















Here are the pictures from the Aquarium. We had such a wonderful time. It was fun to just be a family and do something that we all could enjoy. Lily loved seeing all of the fish and penguins. I was sooo amazed with the penguins they don't look that big in the photo but they were the biggest penguins I ever seen. They stood 3 feet tall, Wow, now that's a big penguin:)

4 comments:

Britni said...

I love all the pictures.Lily looks like she had a blast!
We love our family time too:)xoxox

Anonymous said...

What fun! You have alot of memories to cherish! xoxo

Grandma Squeeze said...

Looks like great fun and a great place to go see... Glad you all had such a good time!!! hugs and kisses...

Allison said...

Aquariums are such great places! I'm sure Lily learned so much about animals. She looks like she really loved it. What a great day out! Oh and I think her friend choices were superb ;)