Saturday, August 04, 2007

Lily is 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is Lily's 2nd birthday. I can't believe that she is two. It seems like yesterday I was saying I can't believe she is one:) Well we are taking her to the Newport Aquarium today, it is going to be a mini vacation for us. We have never been on a little overnight getaway before as a family so we are all excited. Especially Lily, it is 4:30am and Lily is up. She says "Mommy Lily see sharks, I no sleep no more." I guess a two year old gets really excited about vacations too:) I think she finally feel back to sleep though. I'm hoping because I don't want her to be tired or cranky. Next weekend will be Lily's party so that should be fun. Alot of her girl friends are coming over. Well I just wanted to post this because since we are leaving early in the morning I probably won't have time to post a picture of Lily on her birthday but I promise to post pictures when we return. I know a lot of you have been disappointed in my posting lately, I have a good reason I really do!!! I will get better at it again don't worry!!!

3 comments:

Britni said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!!!!It seems like last week when you had Lily & we came to visit you in the hospital.I was like 6 months pregnant with Ava....they are growing fast,but thankfully 2 is still very young....now when it's time for them to get married,then I will cry!!!
We love you Lily & I hope you have a wonderful trip with Mommy & Daddy :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY! Grandma & grandpa can't believe that you are two! You have grown so quickly! Have a great Birthday with Mommy & Daddy. We will celebrate together next week-end! Love Grandma

Grandma Squeeze said...

WOW....two already Lil. Grandma and Grandpa cannot believe it. And such a beautiful little girl!!! We love you so much Lily!!! You are one of the joys of our lives!!! Happy Birthday.... We love you...