Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lincoln being silly sporting his new hair cut






I took Lincoln to get a hair cut today when Chad took Lily to dance. Chad wanted it to be shorter so I got it shorter. I think it looks so cute though. I told my hair dresser as long as I can spike it a little I'd be satisfied. When Linc was born his hair was curly but as he gets older the curl is going away and I'm a little sad about it. I thought he was going to have curly hair like mine. Oh well he's my handsome little man curly hair or not. I love him so much. He was being so silly when we got home that I kept taking his picture. He's a ham and kept saying Mommy take another one. Here are a few of the silly snap shots we got.

3 comments:

Britni said...

I think he looks so much like Chad in that 1st picture! I love his new hair cut!!!!

Haley Elizabeth said...

He looks so grown up with his hair spiked up. I thought Haley's hair was going to be curly like mine to..but it's gotten straighter as she's gotten older. It's got a little bit of wave though. Leah's is a little curly in the back now, but she doesn't have enough to tell what it will do. I am VERY patiently waiting for her to have hair though haha.

Grandma VH said...

He looks so cute!! Where is my baby boy? It makes him look so much older. xoxo