Here are some shots of us in the delivery room. When the doctor pulled her out he said man where were you hiding this kid. Little did he know that she ended up being our smallest one. Weighing in at 9lbs 12oz. you never would think that that would be considered a small baby but Lily was 10lbs 3oz. and Lincoln was a whopping 11 lbs. 10oz. So the big joke is Lydia is our petite baby:)
3 comments:
I know! she was a good sized baby but holding her she seemed so tiny! I can't believe she was 2 lbs bigger then Evan was, it's hard to believe!!! I have been telling people Linc was 11 lbs 14 oz...oops! I was a little off, but still that is big! She is so adorable. I hope you are healing well and that nursing is going well for you too. Love you! xoxox
She's so beautiful Christy! Congratulations. I hope your c-section went well and the recovery is fast. I can't wait to see more pictures! That is to funny she was your "smallest" baby!!!
WOW! Olivia was 9 lb 11 oz... we must be made for big kids! CONGRATS to you and your family Christy!
Post a Comment