Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Lydia is coming tomorrow

Well it is 10:00 on March 3, 2010 and tomorrow Lydia Rose is going to be born. I can't wait!!! I just can't believe that I've been blessed to be a Mommy of 3 children, it's the most wonderful accomplishment that I could have ever done. I can't wait to meet Lydia and see what she looks like, of course she'll probably look like Chad because Lily and Lincoln do but that's okay I love that they look like Chad. I wonder if she will have lots of hair and what color will it be. How big is she going to be, is she going to be bigger than Lincoln, YICKS:) It's so amazing to me that tonight I'm typing this wondering all of these things about a person I never meet and tomorrow I will be holding her wondering how I ever lived without her. Life is wonderful. Keep us in your thoughts tomorrow.

4 comments:

Britni said...

I am so excited for you. You will love having 3 kids! I know I do :) I am looking forward to meeting Lydia and can't wait to hear that she is finally here. I know your Mom will be here the 1st week but if you need anything after that I would be glad to help out. Lily & Lincoln are welcome to come over for play dates if you'd like some one on one time with Lydia.
xoxoxo (I'll be praying for you & Lydia during your c-section) Love you

Kelly said...

Christy & Chad - best wishes and lots of prayers headed your way for a safe c-section and healthy little girl to hold and snuggle!!!! Can't wait to see pics and God Bless!

Mary M. said...

I can't wait to see pictures and hear. CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so happy for you, Chad and the kids :-) All three are very lucky to have you two as parents!!!

Allison said...

I saw the pic of Lydia on Brit's blog... she is beautiful!! Congratulations, you two :) I love all her dark hair!