Monday, March 29, 2010

Lydia & Benson


My friend Sarah, her husband Roger, and her son Benson came to visit us on Saturday. Here is the picture I got of Lydia and Benson. As you can see Lydia was tired, but she kept opening one eye and looking at Benson because Benson kept on talking. It wss so funny, it was like Lydia was thinking hey kid I'm trying to sleep over here be quiet. Saturday was a busy day for us, Sarah and her family came over and then my firend Kelly and her family came over to visit. Kelly and her husband were so good to us they made us dinner at our house. Kelly made Rigatoni, meatballs, ceasar salad, garlic bread and she even brought drinks and cookies. They wouldn't even let us clean up. It was the nicest gift anyone could have given us. Thanks so much Kelly and Ron.

2 comments:

Mom VH said...

How wonderful! You have some pretty nice friends!! Benson is so cute. I love Lydias shirt.

Britni said...

That shirt is too cute! and Benson looks like a sweetie!